Monday, August 13, 2012

Week 19.

Well well well.

I'm 20 weeks, halfway there, livin' on a prayer.

So this is a summary of week 19. *fanfare music*

 

How far along? Today, 20 weeks 1 or 2 days, depends if you ask my LMP or my doctor. But we're talking about week 19, so let's move alonnng.
 Total weight gain/loss: Weighing 128 lbs, BOO-YAH! Closer to the 130s. Up 11.5 lbs.
  Maternity clothes? This week my sister gave me her huge bin of maternity clothes. My reaction was along the lines of 
 

Stretch marks? Holding on to the belief I have inherited my mother's super human genes and I will escape pregnancy stretch mark free. So far, so good.

Sleep: Waking up at least once for bathroom trips, or water. Here and there, hunger trips.
 
Best moment this week: Watching Craig leave for Publix at 10 pm for one of my ridiculous cravings. Don't even ask me why that was the best moment of my week. I'm weird. Oh! Actually, best moment of the week was my nephew's birthday, it was fun to see him turn 3 :)
 
Have you told family and friends: Everybody and their mamas know.
 
Movement: Child's an acrobat, kick here, belly surfing there. I love it, unless the little stinker decides to use my bladder as a trampoline. Serious, kid?

Food cravings: Crisps, still. Dairy, fruits, some vegetables. I eat what I want.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have turned that page and don't plan to look back.
 
Gender prediction: I think I know, but I don't want to say in case I'm wrong. Apparently this is not a popular answer when people ask me what my guess is.
 
Labor Signs: What? No.

Belly Button in or out? In. Then again my belly button is abnormally deep.

Wedding rings on or off? On, a little looser.

Happy or Moody most of the time:
It varies per person. I can be in a perfectly good mood for hours with my husband and get really mad the next one with person X, with the speed of a monkey on crack.
 
Weekly Wisdom: Uh... savour each week!
 
Milestones: HALFWAY THERE, BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment